Search This Blog

Friday 13 May 2011

Fruit Salad ~ Fruit Chaat ~ Colourful and Healthy!

 If you followed the few recipes I have posted here and I am sure you must have noticed they are mostly on the higher side, if you count calories and also higher if you count the indulgence and taste.

Well, that does not realy mean I love only high calorie food. Let me tell you a little secret of mine.. Well! not really a secret.. I am a fruit-o-holic!! I absolutely love fruits and can have lots of it. So, today I am sharing the recipe of a fruit salad. I won't really call it a recipe ~ it is simply a few fruits, spices and lemon juice. Toss it and ready to serve. Yeah really that easy and looks pretty colourful. Did I say super healthy? Let it bring little bit of sunshine to your day!


Ingredients:

Any fruits you like, I have used grapes, apple, banana, oranges, preferably cold. You can also add kiwis, pineapple, pomegranate pearls
Use 1/2 cup of each.
1/2 tsp chaat masala
a generous pinch of freshly ground pepper.
1/2 tsp sugar (optional)
1 tsp lemon juice.

Serves 2

Process:

In a bowl add all the fruits and other ingredients. Toss well and serve immediately!

Note:

If you don't have chat masala, add black salt/sea salt and pepper to taste.


Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Colourful n yum ..just good for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fruits..its looking yummy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy love fruit with chaat masala

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious and my daughter loves fruit salads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...good to detoxify the body too...and with chaat masala tastes just super.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a great motivator for me. Please keep them coming!

But no SPAMs, please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...